A busy company in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join their team!
Benefits will include:
– Your hard work will be acknowledged, appreciated, and lead to growth in the company. High performers are promoted to higher skill and higher-paying positions within our organization.
– Professional work environment with an excellent team and collaborative cultures
– Health insurance paid for by the company 100%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be working with our clients to credential and re-credential medical providers in office, hospital, and ambulatory settings
- Strong emphasis on detail and reporting
- Assist with organizing data, client deliverables et cetera
- Help keep projects moving along and have a detail-oriented approach to managing projects
- Interface with practices to obtain credentialing information
- Bachelor’s Degree or training/certification or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years in medical credentialing (Mandatory)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills